Mineral Water Plant
Mineral Water Plant
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Water Source Type||Borewell Water|
|Water Purification Process||Multi Grade Filtration, RO Processing and Ozonation|
|Type Of Machines||Fully Automatic|
|Filling Material||Mineral Water|
|Filling Capacity||50 Containers/min|
|Capacity||1000 BPH - 7200 BPH|
|Installation/Civil Work||Installation Available|
|Type Of Purification Plants||Reverse Osmosis|
Industrial Mineral Water Plant
|Type Of Machines||Bottling Machine|
|Bottle Filling Capacity||50 Bottle/min|
|Capacity||Upto 10000 LPH|
Industrial Mineral Water Plant equipment can effectively remove organic, bacterium, virus, colloid and non-ion suspende from waste.
- Low power consumption, can operate in normal temperature and low pressure
- Small size, simple structure, low investment
- The processing in only liquid transpotation by pressure, so the flow chat is simple and easy to operate and mamage.
- Treatment capacity can be 1-100 ton per hour.
- Ultrafiltration is a purification, separation or concentration of semipermeable membrane in separation techniques for solution. After more than 20 years rapid development, it has become one of the widest techniques in membrane separation field. It widely uses in food and beverage, chemical electron, biological construction for environmental protection etc.
Ultra Filtration Process:
- Using the Pretreatment, Micro filter, UF, Ozone Generator for sterilization to produce the qualified natural mineral water.
- The pretreatment device installs with multimedia filter, which is filled with refining Quartz Sand, to remove the large particles, silt particles, suspended solids, other impurities.
- And the activated carbon filter can effectively remove the organic substance, odor, color, colloidal impurities .
- 5μ security filter, can block the particle more than 5 micron-meter passing into next process.
- UV Sterilizer can kill the bacteria, virus, effectively.
- 1 security filter, mainly used to get rid of the smaller particles and remains of bacteria,virus.
- Ultra filtration is a separation process, with pore sizes in the range of 0.1 to 0.001 micron. Typically, ultra filtration will remove high molecular weight substances, colloidal materials, and organic and inorganic polymeric molecules. Low molecular weight organics and ions such as sodium, calcium, magnesium chloride, and sulfate can not be removed, so, it can make the finished water with no bacteria, clear and good tasty.
- At terminal, there is a Ozone generator for sterilization, keep water clean avoiding secondary pollution, ensuring high-quality finished water sterile and longer shelf-life